In Royal Realty Services, as your REALTORS®, we want the process of renting your property to be relaxed and calm. We are committed to helping you receive the fairest rent on the market and efficiently managing the selection process of your tenant in the least amount of time possible.
Our compromise with you:
- Condition of your property: We are prepared and committed to present you the most complete orientation and the necessary, and most cost-effective, recommendations so you can have your property ready for the process. This way, you can rent it faster and to the best possible tenant.
- Establish the correct lease fee: Before beginning the marketing process, we perform an exhaustive analysis about the condition of the property, improvements, location, and the market rate for rentals in the area. Said analysis will allow us to advise you on your correct and effective selection of the lease fee.
- More complete exposition: You lose money for every day that your property is vacant. The costs of hiring us are easily compensated, since we shorten the time that your property is not rented. As seasoned real estate professionals, we can rent the property faster than you can as the owner. Your property will be marketed on over 100 high-traffic internet sites, popular social networks, among other real estate agents, and a professional “For Rent” sign will be placed on the property that will help expose your property to potential tenants in the area, among other methods. Additionally, as full-time agents, we are eager to respond quickly to requests for information from prospective tenants and are prepared to offer and display the property more effectively.
- Effective communication: We are committed to staying in constant communication so that you are aware of any progress, step-by-step. You will have the continuous contact of our team, to answer any questions or concerns you may have, as we work hand- in-hand to guarantee you the best return on your investment.
- Tenant Selection Process: Selecting the wrong tenant can quickly cost you what you could save by not hiring a real estate agent for your property. Royal Realty Services evaluates each rental application based on credit, criminal history, sex offender record, employment verification, financial ability to pay rent, personal and previous landlord references, among others. This evaluation complies with all applicable laws including the “Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act”. Once the qualified tenant is found, the contract is signed and they are guided about the importance of complying with the contract agreements and the established rules and regulations for coexistence.
- Leasing with a Real Service: As professional real estate agents, we will provide you with a Leasing Agreement in full compliance with the established laws and regulations and duly reviewed by our legal advisors. In addition, we make sure that each contract is correctly executed and perfected. During the signing of the same, we will guide the new tenant on the importance of preserving the conditions of your property. At that time, the tenant will pay the rent, the security deposit and any other charges as agreed, always in compliance with laws and government regulations.
- Lease Administration: Finally, we will conduct an inspection with the new tenant to document the condition of the property. This is an important step that helps to accurately assess changes in conditions when the tenant moves out of the property. It is important to note that renting a property does not end with the delivery of the key to the new tenant, since that is only one stage of the process. For this reason, Royal Realty Services has an efficient lease management system where you will not have to worry about anything. Therefore, we recommend that you access our Property Management service page for details.
For more details, we invite you to explore the “Rentals” category on our BLOG, where you can find articles that will help you in the rental process of your property.
To clear up questions and obtain more information about how we can help you, reach out to us at (787) 602-8795 and, with pleasure, we will guide you through the process.